Friday, November 11, 2011

Famous Fridays 11/11/11

I found this sweet photo of the Duke from True Grit and I wanted to mess with it a little so I painted it in photoshop and this is what it came out looking like







I made a couple time lapse over the past year and forgot all about them till now, The first one is when Mindy and I tore out the bathroom to extend the kitchen at her folks place. Next is my back yard in Moroni. Third was replacing the down bar last snow season, and lastly was shaving the beard.



This is one of the few photo's my parents have of them besides of their wedding picture that I have ever seen. Mom asked if there was a way to make it look better and have a print that was bigger then a 3 by 3 haha they kill me at times



I know the fall is over but these are the photo's I got for this years fall





I try to take these little guys photo every couple of months cause they grow up so fast. Here is little Finn and his little brother McCord





I took this a long time ago and its still my favorite photo of Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment