Thursday, June 16, 2011

Famous Fridays 6/17/11

Here is a little video I made of the stuff I do at school. Check it out!



I pulled out an old external hard drive of mine and these shots I found from some years back they were shot by Adam O'neil who is damn good with his camera

This was a fun day and a long rail





Haha this thing is more like a wall splat instead of a wall ride

I may not no much but doing switch tricks is some weird stuff

Nothing like eating burger king then crossing the street to slide a rail not much bigger then your board



This was a one and done spot. Cop rolled up and let me hit it once. That was some pressure

This was a blast Dave, Robo, and I just having some fun shooting the hole. I wish I had the photo of Robo grabbing crail through. That was sweet

1 comment:

  1. Those were such good times!!! I wish we could keep doing them!!

    ReplyDelete